Growing Greenhouses Brochure!
Browse Our Latest
Retail Garden Center Brochure!
Structures: Ground - Grounds
- The Frost Guard is our lowest profile ground to ground house and is available in 15ft and 20ft widths.
- The bows are 1-1/2" square tube.
- The 15' Frost Guard has a center purlin and 1-3/8" round ground stakes.
- The 20' Frost Guard has three purlins, 1-3/8" round ground stakes, and bows that can be spaced either 4' or 6' apart.
- Square tube makes both houses easy to erect.
- The Alpine is our most portable structure.
- The 22' or 26' width is ideal for starting bedding plants, a temporary retail space, or as a storage area.
- The house is available either with ground stakes or a ground support frame for easy installation on existing asphalt or concrete surfaces.
- It can easily be erected and disassembled for storage.
- This ground to ground house provides a more permanent installation.
- The 1-1/2" square steel bows and three purlins are a more substantial cover at a competitive price.
- With a 30ft span and 10ft clearance, the structure provides ease of movement for employees and product.
- Bows can be spaced either 4' or 6' apart.
- An economical answer to year-round crop protections, it can be fitted with gable ends, flashing, and bow supports.
- The Columbine is our most durable ground to ground house and can be engineered to snow and wind loads for permitting.
- It is prefabricated for fast shipment and simple construction.
- House is constructed with 2" square steel bows and 1-1/2" square purlins and is mounted with 2-1/4" square ground stakes.
- Ground stakes can be raised up to a 3' sidewall height.
- The structure can be designed for double polyethylene covering and can also accept polycarbonate.
- Optional gable framing is available and unit lengths can be either 4' or 6' bow spacings.