Growing Greenhouses Brochure!
Browse Our Latest
Retail Garden Center Brochure!
Structures: Aluminum Series E
VERSATILE AND STRONG:
- The National Series E Aluminum structure features the traditional peak style design ideal for growing, research or teaching space.
- The standard 6/12 roof pitch allows for maximum snow shed and enhances interior condensate control.
- Adaptable to a variety of hard covering, styles of ventilation, heating and cooling systems, environmental controls and shade systems to optimize your growing, research or teaching space.
- Aluminum trusses and extrusions provide superior aesthetical appeal.
- Natural ventilation is enhanced by using single or double ridge vents which allows for the best and most efficient cooling.
- The National Series E can be designed by Nexus engineers to meet your regional snow and wind load requirements.
HOW THE DESIGN SAVES YOU MONEY:
- National Series E trusses are factory welded using extruded aluminum to offer consistency in dimension and ease of site construction.
- With one-piece trusses, we ship fewer parts and your greenhouse goes together much faster. Therefore, you get big savings during construction.
- Wide span trusses give you additional crop space and minimize shadowing and maximizes production automation opportunities.
- It is designed to support overhead equipment and hanging baskets.
DESIGN GIVES YOU THE FLEXIBILITY YOU NEED:
- Taller gutter heights allow ample clearance for any crop or piece of mechanical equipment.
- You can also partition walls to create separate climate zones.
- Insect screens can be added to all intake and outtake equipment to provide maximum protection against insect infiltration.
FEATURES OF THE NATIONAL SERIES E:
- Standard Sizes:
- Widths: 15', 24', 30', 35'6", 41'6", 42', non-standard widths can be designed
- Sidewall Height: 8'- 14'
- Bay Spacing: 10', 12'
- High-clearance trusses are available for added interior clearance
- Aluminum flashings and extrusions