Structures: Aluminum Lean-To
VERSATILE AND STRONG:
- The National Series E Aluminum lean-to structure features the traditional lean-to design ideal for growing, research or teaching space.
- The standard 4-1/2 / 12 and 6 / 12 roof pitch allows for maximum snow shed and enhances interior condensate control.
- Adaptable to a variety of hard covering, styles of ventilation, heating and cooling systems, environmental controls and shade systems to optimize your growing, research or teaching space.
- Aluminum trusses and extrusions provide superior aesthetical appeal
- The National Series E aluminum lean-to can be designed by Nexus engineers to meet your regional snow and wind load requirements.
HOW THE DESIGN SAVES YOU MONEY:
- National Series E Aluminum trusses are factory welded using extruded aluminum to offer consistency in dimension and ease of site construction.
- With one-piece trusses, we ship fewer parts and your greenhouse goes together much faster. Therefore, you get big savings during construction.
- It is designed to support overhead equipment and hanging baskets.
- The lean-to design maximizes growing / teaching space in small area’s
- Lean-to design can eliminate columns making it a more cost effective structure.
DESIGN GIVES YOU THE FLEXIBILITY YOU NEED:
- Taller gutter heights allow ample clearance for any crop or piece of mechanical equipment.
- You can also partition walls to create separate climate zones.
- Insect screens can be added to all intake and outtake equipment to provide maximum protection against insect infiltration.
FEATURES OF THE NATIONAL SERIES E:
- Standard Sizes:
- Widths: Up to 30’, non-standard widths can be designed
- Sidewall Height: 8'- 14'
- Bay Spacing: 10', 12'
- Aluminum flashings and extrusions