Growing Greenhouses Brochure!
Browse Our Latest
Retail Garden Center Brochure!
Structures: Grand Hideaway
VERSATILE AND STRONG:
- The Grand Hideaway structure features the traditional peak style design ideal for growing, research or teaching space.
- The standard 4-1/2 / 12 roof pitch allows for maximum snow shed and enhances interior condensate control.
- Available with single pane glass glazing in both curved and straight eave styles for more architectural appeal.
- Polycarbonate glazing available in straight eave styles for the most energy efficient glazing option.
- Aluminum rigid frames and extrusions provide superior aesthetical appeal.
- Natural ventilation is enhanced by using single ridge vents which allows for the best and most efficient cooling.
- The Grand Hideaway can be designed by Nexus engineers to meet your regional snow and wind load requirements.
HOW THE DESIGN SAVES YOU MONEY:
- Grand Hideaway rigid frames are factory welded using extruded aluminum to offer consistency in dimension and ease of site construction.
- With two-piece rigid frames, we ship fewer parts and your greenhouse goes together much faster. Therefore, you get big savings during construction.
- Designed for smaller spaces, the Grand Hideaway is your most effective teaching greenhouse.
- Structure design allows for use of exhaust fans, evaporative coolers, heaters and exterior shade systems for maximum environmental options.
FEATURES OF THE GRAND HIDEAWAY:
- Standard Sizes:
- Free-standing and Lean-to models available
- Widths: 9’, 12’, 16’, 20’, non-standard widths can be designed
- Lean-to Widths: 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’, non-standard widths can be designed
- Lengths available starting at 10’-6” increasing in 30½” sections
- Aluminum flashings and extrusions