Growing Greenhouses Brochure!
Browse Our Latest
Retail Garden Center Brochure!
Structures: Dual Atrium
OUTSTANDING GROWING CONDITIONS:
- The roof vent vertically opens to 85 degrees.
- With individual motors you have zone opening ability allowing you total flexibility in cooling and venting.
- Fewer obstructions than other full open roof style structures leading to higher light levels.
- Total versatility for all crops at all stages.
- Temperatures are within 1 degree of fully open roofs with significant reduction in cost and maintenance.
- The roof can close in less than three minutes.
VENTING IN INCLEMENT WEATHER:
- The patented Nex-Hood allows you partial roof opening in inclement weather.
- Able to open vent with snow in the valley.
EXPECTED NEXUS STRENGTH:
- The double tooth steel racks give you added strength at crucial stress points in windy conditions, and longer life than aluminum racks.
- The Nexus unique in-house roof extrusion design gives you the needed strength and heavier extrusions for North American conditions. Competitive European designs do not meet U.S. snow and wind loads.
- Our in-house licensed engineering staff has designed a structure whose quality is consistent with all Nexus structures and is compatible with all Nexus style structures.
SAVE MONEY AND MAINTENANCE:
- Growers using the Nexus Dual Atrium have experienced reduced need for chemical and growth regulators.
- Growers have reduced operating costs by minimizing the need for use of cooling equipment.
- Up to 50% less rack & pinions with 50% less motors than other open roof style structures, leading to lower initial cost, less maintenance and lower energy consumption.
- Up to 50% less gutters than full open roof style structures leading to lower initial costs meaning less shadows and less condensation points.
FEATURES OF THE DUAL ATRIUM:
- Standard Dimensions:
- Width: 36', 42'
- Bay Spacing: 10', 12'
- Gutter Height: 10'-16'
- Gutter connects to all other style Nexus greenhouses
- Competitively priced