SUPERIOR COOLING AND DEHUMIDIFICATION:
- Hot air escapes at the highest point in the greenhouse, not at the lower gutter area, as in a gutter vented design.
- Top ridge vents allow for dehumidification even when snow is in the gutters.
- The combination of the Zail vertical ridge vent and side/endwall vents eliminates the need for exhaust fans and reduces dependence on high cost electricity.
- Grower experience in this house indicates the ability to hold outside ambient temperature in the greenhouse without use of mechanical cooling.
- Zail trusses are factory welded using galvanized steel to offer consistency in dimension and ease of site construction.
- With one-piece trusses, we ship fewer parts and your greenhouse goes together much faster. Therefore, you get big savings during construction.
- The strength of the Nexus pioneered, welded truss design gives you flexibility to hang baskets, vegetable crops and equipment increasing the amount of crop that can be grown in the same square footage.
- The Zail vent design allows for easier installation of bug screening at the vent.
DESIGNED TO MEET LOCAL WIND AND SNOW LOAD REQUIREMENTS:
- The Zail can be designed to meet your regional snow and wind load rating by Nexus' licensed professional engineers.
COVERING & VENT OPTIONS:
- The straight roof truss design allows for a variety of roof coverings: Lapped glass, twin wall or corrugated sheets.
- Vent options include: drop down curtains, glass, multiwalled panels or corrugated covered rack and pinion vents.
FEATURES OF THE ZAIL:
- Standard Sizes:
- Widths: 24’, 30’, 36’, 42', non-standard widths are available
- Sidewall Height: 8’ - 14'
- Bay Spacing: 10’, 12’
- Unique high-strength column caps and gutter saddles
- Aluminum flashings and extrusions
- Competitively priced