Structures: Grand Teton
- The modified Gothic arch roof design of the Nexus Grand Teton combines the energy efficiency of the Teton design with outstanding condensate control from the steeper Gothic shaped roof.
MONEY SAVING DESIGN:
- The Grand Teton is adaptable to a variety of coverings without changing the structural members of the house. You can hard or soft cover the greenhouse.
- The Grand Teton gives you greater clearance than standard gothic designs with the high clearance truss design and is ideal for ease of crop movement and hanging equipment.
- Trusses are factory welded using galvanized steel to offer consistency in dimension and ease of site construction.
- With one-piece trusses, we ship fewer parts and your greenhouse goes together much faster. This means big savings during construction.
- Wide-span trusses give you additional crop space and minimize shadowing.
- The Grand Teton can be designed to meet your local building code requirements no matter what the high wind or heavy snow loads are by the licensed professional engineers at Nexus.
FEATURES OF THE GRAND TETON:
- Standard Sizes: 21', 30', 36', other non-standard widths can be designed
- Sidewall height: 8'-14'
- Bay Spacing: 10', 12'
- Nexus column caps and gutter saddles, made of high-strength Tenzaloy, are designed for easy expansion of the house in either direction.
- Baked-on white enamel paint adds corrosion resistance to the topside of the galvanized “walk-in" gutter system.
- Aluminum flashings and extrusions are standard.
- Competitively priced.